- Wild Ones is our grassroots advocacy training program. You will not only develop the necessary skills to do effective advocacy, but also join together with like-minded people to protect Oregon's wildlife, waters, and wild places.
- View our activist toolkit!
- As a member, you'll receive our Oregon Wild newsletter three times a year. You'll also receive timely action alerts and news of upcoming workshops, special events and wilderness hikes. Plus you’ll be a part of a growing network of citizens dedicated to protecting Oregon’s precious natural heritage.
- Get the latest on what's happening. It's fast, easy and we don't require a lot of personal information.
- Volunteers are needed for office tasks and for phoning and mailings. You can also write letters, attend local meetings, or host a party to introduce your friends to Oregon Wild.
- Specific opportunities can be found HERE.
- The Adopt-a-Wilderness program brings Oregonians closer to the land they love, and in so doing, builds local constituencies for protection of wilderness areas. The program also collects valuable "on the ground" data from volunteers to update roadless maps and build the foundation for a citizen’s wilderness proposal.
Soda Mountain Wilderness photo by Elizabeth Feryl.